Black coffee is a drink that is rich in taste and benefits, especially when it is not mixed with sugar and milk. Black coffee is not only a refreshing and uplifting drink, but also offers many health benefits when drunk regularly in medium portions. In this article, we try to share a recipe with you on how to make cold and hot black coffee drinks. we will explain step by step so that you can easily understand it and can try to make your own black coffee from home.
Black coffee drink is an important drink to start your day, not only delicious but also rich in benefits because it contains many antioxidants. Coffee contains antioxidants and caffeine that make you more alert and full of concentration. Hot black coffee is great for boosting your morning spirit, and cold black is perfect for accompanying your hot summer days. A glass of cold black coffee (ice) will provide freshness in the scorching sun during the day.
Below we will know more about black coffee. Also, will see how to prepare cold and hot black coffee according to your needs.
What is Black Coffee?
Coffee is a very popular drink throughout the world, and coffee is widely available in Indonesia, especially in an area called Gayo, Aceh. Coffee drinks are brewed from coffee beans that have been roasted and ground with a certain machine, usually served without sugar, without milk, and without creamer.
This coffee is usually known as espresso coffee. Coffee is rich in antioxidants so drinking a cup of bitter coffee is not only good for improving concentration and focus but provides many health benefits because it is rich in antioxidants.
Coffee is a good drink to enjoy in the morning to increase enthusiasm in carrying out activities. For those of you who want to know the recipe for black coffee, follow the steps below.
These are the ingredients for making hot and iced black coffee.
– Instant coffee grounds: You can use fine coffee grounds or coarse coffee grounds. If using coarse coffee grounds, you must first filter the coffee grounds before enjoying the coffee leisurely.
– Add brown sugar: Brown sugar is healthier than white sugar (sugar). However, for those of you who drink coffee as a health drink, avoid using sweeteners, either sugar or milk, especially creamer.
– If you can not give up sugar, you should replace sugar with pure honey.
– Provide enough hot water, ice cubes to taste (if you want to make iced coffee)
How to make Black Coffee?
To serve black coffee, you must first heat the water to make it taste better. Heat the water for 4-5 minutes.
– Enter finely ground coffee 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee powder. Also add a teaspoon of brown sugar. Put these ingredients in an 8-ounce coffee cup. For a stronger black coffee taste, you can add half a teaspoon more coffee grounds.
– But for light results, from 1 1/2 tsp, you can reduce the coffee grounds until only 1 tsp.
Cold black coffee recipe (ice coffee)
For those of you who like to drink cold drinks, you can try to make a glass of cold black coffee. Here’s the cold black coffee recipe!
– To make a glass of cold black coffee, add 1 1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee grounds, a teaspoon of sugar, and add some water. Mix everything well and refrigerate for 4 hours.
– If 5 hours have passed, then fill the serving glass with ice cubes. Then pour the coffee that has been left for 4 hours. Now you can enjoy cold black coffee anytime and anywhere.
– Cold black coffee is suitable to be enjoyed in hot weather or under the hot sun in summer.
Black Coffee Benefits
Is black coffee beneficial for health? Of course, a glass of black coffee will provide many benefits for your health, especially hot black coffee without sugar or creamer.
Among some of the benefits of black coffee are:
- Reduce problems with cirrhosis
- Help lose weight
- Improve your mood
- Lowering the risk of type-2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of stroke
Why is black coffee so beneficial? It turns out that this typical drink from coffee beans contains a number of important nutrients needed by the body. While the benefits for losing weight are because coffee contains few calories, other than that those who drink it will feel full and can prevent the desire to snack.
Calories in black coffee
One 8-ounce cup of black coffee contains about 1 calorie. However, these calories will increase when you add sugar to sweeten your drink.
But in consuming coffee, we must pay attention to caffeine levels where caffeine should not exceed 400 mg per day. You should also not drink more than 4 cups a day. Drinking up to 5 cups of coffee a day can trigger health problems and provide an excessive supply of caffeine.
Therefore, when consuming black coffee for health purposes, you should pay attention to the daily dose, also pay attention to the sugar. We do not recommend you use sugar because it can have a bad effect on health, especially for diabetics, especially if you add milk or creamer.
If conditions make you have to add sugar, then avoid white sugar, use brown sugar or honey.
Varieties of black coffee
Now the presentation of black coffee is quite varied, some use brown sugar, use honey and sugar. For those of you who have diabetes, you should use sugar specifically for diabetes.
But if you like delicious coffee with a milky taste, you can try Sanger Espresso coffee. But it’s best, so that you get the benefits of coffee for your health, reduce sugar gradually and if you can, avoid using sugar or sweeteners in your cup of coffee.
Tips for Making Coffee
For get your black coffee is always delicious, you have to add the right ingredients as mentioned in recipe.
For those who want to make cold black coffee, before you add ice cubes, you can leave your black coffee for a moment at room temperature, if it feels a little cold, you can leave it in the refrigerator. Leaving coffee in the refrigerator can reduce the bitter taste.
- 15 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Juice on an Empty Stomach
- Benefits of Pre-Workout Supplement Drinks
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
Hot black coffee is so easy to make, you only need 5 minutes to make it so it doesn’t matter how you store it for future use.
However, for cold black coffee you can store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks – if you make it in large quantities.
Note: Coffee is a drink made from coffee beans which is rich in antioxidants and various minerals and vitamins including lots of caffeine. The benefit is to increase your alertness and concentration. Consumption advice is always pay attention to portions, not more than 4 cups a day and do not let the caffeine content exceed 400 mg per day.
The best way is to consume it in moderation, consume only 2 cups a day, in the morning and evening if you need to be more energetic, alert and concentrate.