White Hot Chocolate is another version of the rich and creamy chocolate drink. This drink is made using white chocolate, vanilla essence and using steamed milk. This is a recipe for making White Hot Chocolate. Follow our step-by-step instructions to serve up a delicious and mouth-watering white chocolate drink.
We also include pictures in making the White Hot Chocolate recipe so that you are easy to follow our recipe. This is the perfect delicious chocolate drink for you to enjoy in winter. But if you like to enjoy it in spring or other seasons, it’s still tempting.
Let’s take a closer look at the review.
What is White Hot Chocolate?
It is a soft drink, thick, sweet, and filled with vanilla and milk flavors. The manufacturing process uses white chocolate, steamed milk, and vanilla essence to bring out the vanilla flavor. Usually, White Hot Chocolate drinks are very popular in restaurants during winter, not only to warm the body but also to boost your spirits.
If you’ve ever been to a tavern like Starbucks, McDonald’s and others, you’ll definitely find White Hot Chocolate. So, even if you make it at home, this is not a traditional drink, but a delicious drink in the modern era.
To be able to make White Hot Chocolate, you must prepare the ingredients as below. The ingredients are very simple, with only three ingredients, we can already serve a delicious winter drink “White Hot Chocolate.” Some of the ingredients must already be in your home, if not, you can also find them at the store. Immediately, let’s see what ingredients are needed to make White Hot Chocolate Drinks.
1. Milk. We use full fat milk in the recipes we show you. This milk will make your drink rich and thick. So, for similar results to the recipe, we recommend that you use the same ingredients.
2. White chocolate. In the recipe for making white chocolate, we use white chocolate chips. If you don’t have one, you can replace white chocolate chips with white chocolate bars.
3. Vanilla essence. This is to give it a distinctive vanilla, sweet and extraordinary aroma.
How to Make White Hot Chocolate?
To make a White Hot Chocolate drink is very easy and it only took us about 10 minutes. With just a little time, you can bring a soft, smooth, rich drink that is a favorite of all family members.
Please refer to the step by step that we provide below. We have also accompanied it with an image to make it easier for you to follow the White Hot Chocolate recipe. You can also print our recipes by clicking on the recipe card below. If you find this useful, please press the pint button to share it with others on pinterest.
- Step one: Warm the milk, heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the milk, and heat for 3 minutes.
- Step two: Add the ingredients, add the white chocolate chips, vanilla essence, and beat the ingredients until combined and dissolved. Warm the milk for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Third stage: Remove and serve, in the last stage, stir everything evenly and remove from heat. Pour White Hot Chocolate in a serving glass and don’t forget to top it with your favorite ingredients.
To produce a White Hot Chocolate drink according to the recipe, use full-fat milk, high-quality white chocolate.
Use a sweetener, if you want it sweeter, you can use a sweetener. While in our recipe, we don’t add any sweetener because the milk and white chocolate are sweet enough for us.
The temperature of the milk, when you warm the milk, don’t forget to set a low temperature and warm it until the milk boils, as well as how to warm your white chocolate.
Mocha, if you want to make a white hot chocolate drink in a mocha version, we recommend that you add 1/4 cup of brewed coffee in your chocolate drink.
How to Serve
For serving White Hot Chocolate, you should top it with marshmallows or whipped cream.
Using this topping will add a sweet taste to your drink. If you don’t want it too sweet, we don’t think you need to add any more toppings.
You may also like:
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 15 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Juice on an Empty Stomach
- 10 Drinks to Help Lose Weight, You Should Try
How about the calorie content? The White Hot Chocolate drink with our recipe contains 377 calories. However, this is only a nutritional calculator estimate, and can vary according to the ingredients you use.
You can also see the detailed information in the recipe card below.
White Hot Chocolate is served hot as a drink in winter. If you want to save for future use, you can store it in the refrigerator for a few days but don’t forget to reheat when you enjoy it again.
The Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 377, Total Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Unsaturated Fat: 7g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 33mg, Carbohydrates: 37g, Sodium: 143mg, Fiber: 0g, mProtein: 10g, and Sugar: 37g