Turmeric Shots recipe is a non-alcoholic drink recipe that is one of the body’s poison detox drinks. Drinking a cup of Turmeric Shots every day can flush out toxins, be anti-inflammatory and good for boosting immunity. This non-alcoholic detox drink is made using turmeric, lemon, ginger, orange and black pepper powder. We present this healthy drink recipe as proof of our love for health. For those of you who want to be healthy, continue to follow this Turmeric Shots recipe guide, we also accompany pictures in this guide to make it easier for you to follow.
Don’t forget to make this detox drink from turmeric every day as proof that you love your family.
This homemade fresh turmeric drink is an immune drink, boosts vitality and is a very popular healthy recipe. Let’s take a look at the following Turmeric Shots recipe.
What is Turmeric Shots?
Turmeric Shots healthy drink is an anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting drink made with ginger, fresh turmeric, lemon juice, orange juice, and black pepper powder. This lemon juice balances the complex flavors, and its curcumin content makes it a detox drink.
Turmeric is no longer a secret and is well-known as an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and soothing herb for health. Turmeric has enormous health benefits for human life and well-being. Not only as herbs and medicine but also as a spice in every dish. this time we present a healthy drink with turmeric as the basis which we call “Turmeric Shots”.
In Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric has been used for centuries to cure many ailments. Turmeric Shots drink is useful for brightening the skin, strengthening the body’s immunity, preventing inflammation, and one of the healthy and delicious ways to enjoy this medicine is to make it into Turmeric Shots, please learn our recipe below.
To bring a serving of Turmeric Shot you can get ingredients easily. Most of the ingredients are already in your kitchen. If you don’t have it, you can buy it at the nearest supermarket.
Let’s look at the following materials needed to make Turmeric Shot.
1. Turmeric – In this Turmeric Shot recipe we use fresh ginger as an anti-inflammatory, detox and very good healing herb. However, if you don’t have ginger, you can use organic turmeric, provide 1 tablespoon of fresh grated turmeric to equal 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
2. Ginger – Ginger is the best source of anti-inflammatory, it also provides a spicy taste and warms the body.
3. Orange and lemon juice – In making a fresh glass of Turmeric Shot, you should also use orange and lemon juice to give freshness to your drink.
4. Black Pepper – The use of black pepper has its own use in the Turmeric Shot recipe, it is useful to help absorb the curcumin content.
5. Honey or maple syrup – This is an optional ingredient, you can make it sweet by adding syrup or honey, but you can also leave your drink pure.
How to make Turmeric Shots?
To make our Turmeric Shot we added turmeric, ginger, lemon and ground black pepper. Turmeric Shot recipe is a recipe for drinks without alcohol and healthy for the body with anti-inflammatory properties, better immunity and can detoxify toxins from the body.
To get the health benefits of Turmeric Shot you must consume it at the recommended level and don’t overdo it.
The following is a step-by-step guide to making Turmeric Shot the best freshness and health drink.
- Cut the turmeric – Clean the turmeric in running water and let it dry, then chop it and set it aside for later use.
- Orange juice – Take 3 oranges and cut each orange into 2 halves. You can use a handheld juicer to squeeze out orange juice, you can also use real, sugar-free orange juice instead.
- Lemon juice – Cut 3 lemons, cut each lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Ingredients to grind – Use a blender and add ingredients like chopped turmeric, lemon juice, orange juice, ginger and water. Close the blender jar and run the blender until the ingredients are smooth.
- Filter – Remove from blender and strain all ingredients using a fine sieve, do well.
- Pour into a serving glass and enjoy – Now that the Turmeric Shot drink is ready to serve, pour it into a serving glass and enjoy its freshness as a detox drink. To get the expected benefits you are only recommended as much as 60 ml every day.
The Turmeric Shot drink contains 70 calories per serving and this is the nutritional value as estimated by the nutrition calculator. This amount differs according to the type of material and the amount of material you use.
For more information on the nutritional information of Turmeric Shot, you can also find it in the recipe card below.
Benefits of Turmeric Shot
The Turmeric Shot drink according to this recipe has many health benefits. Among its benefits are to treat acne, digestive problems, pain and relieve cramps.
Furthermore, the benefits of Turmeric Shot are for anti-depression, arthritis, treating colitis, Parkinson’s, and treating certain types of cancer.
- Maintain weight and help you lose weight.
- Protects against chronic liver damage
- Treats fungus and bacteria because Turmeric Shot is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Storage Suggestions for Turmeric Shot
- For maximum benefits, you should consume Turmeric Shot as fresh as possible, the longer you store it, the less nutritional levels will be.
- However, if you save the rest, it only lasts for one day.
Suggestions for serving the Turmeric Shot drink is on an empty stomach in the morning. It will be absorbed quickly and you will immediately feel the health benefits.
You may also like:
- Easy Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry
- 15 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Juice on an Empty Stomach
- Top 7 Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
Serving: 1shot | Protein: 2g | Calories: 71kcal | Sodium: 6mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Potassium: 408mg | Vitamin A: 96IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 5mg | Vitamin C: 41mg.