For Applebee’s Drink fans, of course one drink that is important is Tipsy Leprechaun Drink. So, in this article, we will share with you all about how to make Tipsy Leprechaun at home, and we will include other interesting related information.
Before we explore further about the Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink recipe, let’s first find out what Tipsy Leprechaun Drink actually is.
What Is Tipsy Leprechaun Drink Recipe?
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar is an American restaurant chain owned and operated by Applebee’s Restaurants LLC, a private beverage company based in America.
Applebee’s is a casual restaurant chain, where they serve a variety of American food including salads, chicken, burgers, ribs, spaghetti and others. Apart from food, Applebee’s restaurants also offer various types of drinks and one of the most famous is Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink. On this occasion, we will see and learn how to make it from the original Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun recipe.
The Tipsy Leprechaun Drink provided is a colorful and richly flavored cocktail drink. This drink is a combination of green and blue with a delicious taste, and also presents the perfect color so that it attracts the attention of many customers. Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun is a simple cocktail, and the recipe is also easy to remember, if you can’t remember it, you can print the recipe in the recipe card at the bottom of the article.
The Ingredients & Tools Needed For Tipsy Leprechaun Drink
- Whiskey: For this ingredient you have to take Jameson Irish Whiskey, no other brand.
- Melon Liqueur: For this ingredient you should use Dekuyper Melon Liqueur because it gives the best taste.
- Blue Curacao: For blue curacao, you should use DeKuyper Blue Curacao, but you can also use other brands.
- Sweet and Sour Mix: Use Mr & Mrs. Sweet & Sour Mix brand for good taste.
- Lemon Lime Soda: You can use Sprite Lemon Lime Soda for Tipsy Leprechaun.
- Ice Cubes: Use the best quality ice cubes for this drink.
- Orange Wheel: Prepare the Orange Wheel For Garnish and make its drinks be more attractive.
Essential Equipment for Making Tipsy Leprechaun Drink Recipe
Some equipment that can help your work includes Cocktail Shaker, Jigger, Strainer, and Margarita Glass.
FAQs about Tipsy Leprechaun Drink
Can I substitute and add some ingredients?
Yes, you can replace whiskey, blue curacao, Melon Liqueur with other brands. You can use homemade sweet & sour mix instead of Mr & Mrs brand.
Indeed, the taste will be slightly different if you use alcohol and sweet & sour mix from different brands. So, you can replace or add ingredients, experiment, but for the original taste, follow as we explain.
Can I Make Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink ahead of time. All you have to do is mix the ingredients for the Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun drink in a pitcher and refrigerate until it’s time to serve it.
What To Pair With Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun?
This cocktail drink is delicious when paired with several types of food such as smoked salmon, grilled steak, apple crumble, apple pie, Dried Fruits & Nuts, Meatloaf, Pretzels, Rye Chips, Sesame Sticks, and Peanuts.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Tipsy Leprechaun Drink?
Talking about the health benefits of Tipsy Leprechaun Drink, we have to look at the ingredients used. We know that this cocktail uses whiskey, Melon Liqueur, and Blue Curacao. They are ingredients that have several health benefits, including:
- Whiskey: This boozy drink contains polyphenols, which are plant-based antioxidants associated with benefits in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Melon Liqueur: Consuming Melon Liqueur in moderation is said to have a good impact on the heart because it can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cancer and diabetes.
- Blue Curacao: Blue curacoe is an ingredient that contains riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It is useful for digestion in treating nausea, worms, heartburn and can prevent or treat constipation.
Conclusion: Tipsy Leprechaun Drink
The Tipsy Leprechaun Drink from Applebee’s is a great cocktail. You can prepare it in just 4-5 minutes. Also, using only 7 simple and easy to find ingredients and 5 equipment.
This is a cocktail that is suitable to be served at gatherings, celebrations and parties.
So, what are you waiting for, let’s pay attention to the following recipe on how to make Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink Recipe!
Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 oz Jameson Irish WhiskeyEzoic
- ½ oz DeKuyper Blue Curacao
- ½ oz DeKuyper Melon Liqueur
- 4 oz Mr & Mrs T Sweet & Sour Mix, Recommended
- Ice Cubes
- 1 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Orange Wheel For Garnish
- Fill the cocktail shaker with half the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add Jameson Irish Whiskey, Blue Curacao, Sweet and Sour Mix and also Melon Liqueur.
- Beat all ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a margarita glass.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Decorate with orange wheels
- Now, it’s time to enjoy an Applebee’s Tipsy Leprechaun Drink!