Strawberry Milkshake is a nutrient-rich and soft drink with the favorite strawberry flavor of many people. How to make Strawberry Milkshake is to mix fresh or frozen strawberries, added with milk and vanilla ice cream. This flavorful drink is filled with the nutrients your body needs. Here we will share with you how to make a Strawberry Milkshake recipe as a perfect drink for breakfast, it is easy for you to try at home. It is a delicious and natural home made freshness drink, great for health and beauty.
For those of you who want to be able to make your own Strawberry Milkshake, we will share the recipe for all of you. With just a few simple steps, you can already serve this delicious drink to your loved ones. But before we reveal the secret of the recipe, let’s take a quick look at the description of the Strawberry Milkshake to add to your love for this refreshing drink.
What is Strawberry Milkshake?
Strawberry Milkshake is a soft drink, thick with ingredients such as frozen ice, vanilla, milk, and you can make this drink using fresh or frozen strawberries.
Drinks from this strawberry fruit is a famous drink around the world. Strawberry fruit as the basic ingredient is a food and fruit of love for all people in the world. Strawberry Milkshakes are usually served in world-famous restaurants with various recipes, of course you can adjust it to your own liking.
This time we will share the Strawberry Milkshake recipe with all of you. If you want to enjoy this drink, you no longer need to come to a tavern, but you can make it yourself at home with the simple ingredients we provide. Ok, let’s just take a look at this rich and creamy Strawberry Milkshake recipe.
The ingredients for making a refreshing Strawberry Milkshake drink are very simple, you can easily find these ingredients in traditional markets or supermarkets.
Frozen Strawberries: As we mentioned earlier, you can use frozen or fresh strawberries. In this recipe we used frozen strawberries to give the drink a nice consistency. If you’re using fresh strawberries, consider using lots of ice.
- Vanilla Ice cream: The use of vanilla is as a base in many shakes. You can use vanilla or vanilla ice cream, it’s up to you, adjust to your liking.
- Milk: In this Strawberry Milkshake recipe we use whole milk fat free, you can use any other milk you like such as non-dairy milk.
- Whipping Cream: Just like when you make delicious mocha coffee, the use of whipping cream will add to the enjoyment of your strawberry drink. But if you like it lighter, you don’t need to add whipping cream.
Ok, we already know what ingredients are used to make a strawberry drink or Strawberry Milkshake. Now let’s see how step by step to make Strawberry Milkshake.
How to Make Strawberry Milkshake?
Here the recipe that we share is using vanilla ice cream, frozen strawberry, and milk. With only these three ingredients, this drink shake will make a great drink as a refreshing drink. If you use syrup, this is optional. We haven’t tried it with other ingredients. Maybe you can try it and get creative with it.
When you want a glass of restaurant shale, we think you can make it yourself from home with these simple ingredients but with an extraordinary taste.
See the instructions below on how to make Strawberry Milkshake, an easy recipe for you because we also include photos with each step.
– Add the Ingredients: All the ingredients that we have mentioned above are put in a blender.
– Blend: Close the blender well, and start blending all the ingredients
– Remove and Serve: Now remove the jar from the blender and pour the Strawberry Milkshake into the serving glass. To be more special, sprinkle on top with whipped cream, your Strawberry Milkshake is ready to be served and enjoy a healthy drink full of nutrition.
In order for Strawberry Milkshake to work as you expect, there are a few tips that you should pay attention to.
– For Creamy Shake: If you add frozen strawberries, this will give your Strawberry Milkshake a thick consistency. You can also use fresh strawberries but have to add a lot of ice cubes. If you have leftover strawberry syrup, this can also be a substitute for strawberries.
– Without Ice Cream: We used vanilla ice cream in this recipe, if you don’t like ice cream, you can use an ice cream substitute like vanilla yogurt, this will also give a similar creamy texture.
– For Healthy Version: To serve a healthy glass of Strawberry Milkshake, you should not use ingredients that contain sugar such as vanilla ice cream. Just skip this ingredient because ice cream has a lot of sugar which is not good for health.
– Vegan Options: If you are a vegan or vegetarian, you can use non diary milk and ice cream for a glass of Strawberry Milkshake Recipe.
– For Decadent Treat: To get a taste similar to a snack like in many fast food restaurants, you can add whipped cream.
This Strawberry Milkshake recipe is a classic recipe, you can use protein powder, oreos, bananas, chocolate, or use other additions according to your taste.
The Strawberry Milkshake that we present is suitable as a snack and as the best and healthy snack drink for the family. For healthier results, skip the use of sugar in your drinks, including shakes and so on.
You also interest in:
- 25 Foods That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Jaggery Is Good For Weight Loss, Lets See The Reasons
- 14 Health Benefits of Yogurt
Strawberry milkshake that we share is suitable for weight loss because it is low in calories. Our recipe contains only 29 cal for each serving. If you add different ingredients of course the calorie content will be different. For example, if you add chocolate, whipped cream, or nuts, of course the calories will be very high.
So, the number of calories according to the ingredients you use.
Serve and enjoy this shake as fresh as possible. We recommend that you enjoy it as soon as you make it. However, you can still store it for up to two days in the refrigerator after placing it in an airtight container.
What is Strawberry Milkshake?
Strawberry milkshake is a refreshing drink rich in taste and nutrition and low in calories. It is a blend of several natural ingredients such as frozen strawberry, vanilla ice cream and milk.
There are also those who use fresh fruit, but for the thickness you have to add a lot of ice cubes.
How do you get a thick Strawberry Milkshake?
To get the consistency you want, just use frozen strawberry and vanilla ice cream. The more the dose, the thicker your shake will be.
Can I make this shake without ice cream?
Of course, even skipping ice cream by replacing it with yogurt can add quality and healthy value to your milkshake.