Rooibos tea health benefits – Tea is a refreshing drink, especially when taken in daylight with a mixture of ice. Tea now comes in various forms, there are green tea, black tea, white tea, Oolong tea and red tea. Red tea also called with rooibos tea. So, how the properties of rooibos tea?
Rooibos tea is flavored, caffeine-free beverage alternatives, this being a healthy drink for those who want to be free of caffeine. Rooibos tea also called red tea, rooibos tea became popular since World War II. So, rooibos tea has been drunk since years ago. In addition to refreshing, rooibos tea is also very beneficial for health.
Rooibos tea in great demand because it is free from caffeine and has a distinctive flavor. Additionally, rooibos also has little tannin within. Red tea or rooibos tea can replace the black or coffee because rooibos tea is healthier.
Rooibos Tea Ingredients
Antioxidants superoxide dismutase, aspalathin and nothofagin with high concentrations found in rooibos tea, making tea is very good for maintaining healthy skin and a variety of other health problems.
While the mineral content of rooibos tea are copper, iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium fluoride.
The Health Benefits of Rooibos Tea.
1. The antioxidants in Rooibos tea is recognized can prevent cancer, this substance works in the bloodstream so that cancer can be avoid.
2. Rooibos tea is also useful as a substitute caffeinated beverages; rooibos tea consumption can reduce stress, irritability, and headache.
3. The rooibos tea health benefits to relieve stomach cramps. Anti-spasmodic present in rooibos tea will work eliminate stomach cramps in adults and reduce colic in babies.
4. The rooibos tea health benefits have traditionally been used to treat disorders of the body such as fever, asthma, and eczema.
5. Can help to boost the immune system. The content of antioxidants in tea is also working to increase the maximum antibody, so the body resistant against diseases.
6. The rooibos health benefits are also good for bones and teeth. However, these benefits can be obtained if you eat rooibos tea early.
7. The rooibos tea health benefits to getting rid of acne. A study in Japan showed that if rooibos is applied to the skin, the drug will be effective for eliminating acne.
Rooibos tea is magnificent for health; even the tea has been used for many years in southern Africa as a supplement. Thus the Rooibos tea health benefits for us, may be useful.