Impossible burger meatloaf – Using Impossible burgers is one way to bring vegetarian meatloaf to your home. The recipes that we share are very delicious and you will definitely like them. I think this is our family’s favorite minced meat recipe, because there are many recipes that we have tried and this is a very profitable recipe, we all love to eat this vegan-style minced meat. Do you also want to bring it at home?
Impossible Burger Meatloaf Recipe
Serving vegan minced meat not only makes you more confident but you can offer your food to anyone including vegetarians. So, we are not worried about this impossible meatloaf burger recipe for you.
Apart from making the impossible meatloaf burger like in this recipe, we have also presented other foods such as tacos and meatballs by relying on the Impossible Burger.
Note: This is our favorite recipe, you can try it if you really like our creations.
We made this recipe using Beyond sausage, we haven’t tried it using Beyond Beef, if you have the opportunity, you can be creative using Beyond Beef.
Many friends say that they have tried it using Beyond beef and both have succeeded with satisfying results.
Maybe because there are impossible products that have released their meat products, so we can easily use this ready-to-use meat. If you haven’t found an impossible meatloaf in your location, you can try ordering it at an online store. You just need to wait at home while sitting pretty.
Let’s see, what are the ingredients used in making our favorite Impossible Burger Meatloaf below.
For more details about the ingredients we use, you can see the recipe card below.
– Impossible burgers. Vegan meat to make Impossible burger meatloaf. If not, you can use Beyond beef as a substitute.
– Breadcrumbs. This is a binder, in addition to this you can use oats.
– Ketchup. Usually this ketchup is used on top of grilled meatloaf, you can use it after grilling or before. To replace ketchup, you can use a sauce such as ketchup.
– Vegan Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire sauce is instrumental in adding flavor to your impossible burger5 meatloaf recipe. Remember to buy the variant that doesn’t contain fish. There are several Worcestershire brands that are intended for vegans such as Annie and Kroger. If you find it difficult to find Worcestershire, then soy souse can be the best substitute.
– Onion powder, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and pepper. This is used to enhance the taste of your Impossible Burger Meatloaf.
Is Impossible Burger Vegan?
You must be wondering how this food is called “vegan”. The label does not indicate that he is vegan and there is no certificate of this.
We assume this is vegan, Impossible Burger Meatloaf is vegan. The “beef” contains no animal products and no animal testing is done.
Impossible burgers are very close in taste to real meat. This will make many people choose Impossible Beef over animal meat. Impossible Beef is a plant-based meat that is great for vegetarians.
If you want to print, see the instructions below
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or with a silicone cake mat.
2. Then all the ingredients are mixed together in one bowl, form into a loaf and place on a baking sheet.
3. Then bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown, taking care that it is no longer pink in the center.
4. The next step is to spread BBQ sauce or tomato sauce on top, this is optional. Can also be served with vegan sauce or with mashed potatoes and enjoy deliciously.
Variations and Substitutions
- Gluten free. This is impossible burger that is gluten free, if you don’t have breadcrumbs, you can use a substitute that is by using gluten free oats, use the same amount of gluten free oats. You can also make your own breadcrumbs from GF bread.
- Duplicate this recipe. All amounts can be doubled to your liking, and pay attention to doubling all the other ingredients to match the portion.
- In this recipe we use vegan Worcestershire sauce, as a substitute you can use soy sauce.
What if you wanted to save your leftover Impossible Burger Meatloaf?
This food can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days, put in an airtight jar.
This recipe for Impossible burger meatloaf provide nutrition as below. The nutrition will be different if you use the different thing like ketchup or sauce or another different ingredients.
Calories: 294kcal | Sugar: 3g | Carbohydrates: 20g | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 77mg | Saturated Fat: 8g | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Protein: 21g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Fat: 15g | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg.