hen talking about appearance, face is the main concern. That’s a lot of women who want to look beautiful really pay attention to the beauty of their faces. High jawbone, curvy face, pile of facial fat or face that is striped and wrinkled, all of these really determine your appearance. For those of you who want to improve your appearance, especially if you want to get rid of cheek fat, you can do some facial exercises to help get rid of fat in the cheek area. There are several forms of exercise and effort that we can do to get rid of cheek fat.
Some of these simple exercises will have an effect on your face, especially in getting rid of fat on the cheeks.
1. Chin Lift
This is a jaw and throat muscle workout, the purpose of this chin lift exercise is to get rid of the double chin. Double chins usually occur in those who are fat. So, this is an exercise to lose fat on your cheeks and chin. See how to do it:
- Tilt your head upward, keeping your eyes fixed on the sky
- Cover your lips like a frown
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and relax
- Repeat up to 10 times
2. Jaw Release
The next exercise to get rid of fat on the cheeks is the jaw lifting exercise. exercises are done to widen or stretch the muscles of your lips, jaw and cheeks. If you practice diligently you will get prominent cheekbones, as well as a jaw. See how to do it:
- Sit or stand with your back straight.
- Keep your lips closed. Move your jaw like a person chewing
- Inhale with your nose
- Then, press the tongue against the bottom of the jaw, exhale with your mouth,
- Hold for five seconds, and repeat up to 10 times.
3. Lips Pull
Lips pull is a simple exercise but can get rid of your cheek fat if done regularly. Lip pull can lift facial muscles and reduce your appearance for years. See how to do it below:
- Sit or stand, hold the head normally
- Raise your lower lip as much as possible and push your lower jaw outward.
- Feel the stretch in the chin muscles and jaw line
- Hold this position for 15 seconds, relax
4. Puffy Cheeks Exercise
Puffy Cheeks is a simple exercise to strengthen the muscles around the upper cheeks, and this exercise also helps in shaping your face. Pay attention to the following method:
- Inhale with your mouth until your cheeks are swollen, hold for about 10 seconds
- Transfer air to the right cheek and hold for 10 seconds
- Then, slide the air from your right cheek to your left cheek, also hold it for 10 seconds and exhaust the air
- Repeat ten times
5. Fish Face Exercise
There is also a form of exercise to get rid of cheek fat which is called the “fish face”. This is a very popular exercise as a form of exercise to lose cheek fat and strengthen the cheek muscles.
- Suck on your cheeks and then curl your lips
- Hold this position and try to smile
- Hold 5 seconds
- Repeat this exercise 10 times
Also read: How to Get Rid of Neck Fat, 6 Simple Ways
Apart from paying attention to this exercise, you also need to know a few points and stick to them.
1. Chewing gum, the benefits of chewing gum are not only freshen your breath but can help you get rid of cheek fat. Repeated chewing movements can strengthen the jaw. You can chew gum for 20 minutes after dinner or lunch.
2. Treat your cheeks by giving a warm towel or slightly hot towel. Dip a towel in hot water, wring out the water and place it on your face for 20 minutes. Repeat this five times each time. For most results, do this maintenance exercise one hour before bed.
3. Massaging the cheeks regularly, this can also remove cheek fat, tighten the face, and can tighten the face. This method can also get rid of the buildup of fluid on the face.
4. Yoga exercises can be useful for reducing facial loads, including the Adhomukha Savasana, Suryaa Namaskar, and neck rotations.
5. Avoid foods that contain lots of sugar, salt, oil and starch. Stop consuming alcohol or alcoholic drinks with various brands. Eat protein-rich foods, because these foods are very effective at burning fat.
So, do the exercises that we have applied above and mix with the habits in the five points above.