Heartburn is a condition that is often experienced after eating acidic foods, fried foods or fatty foods. The burning sensation that occurs in the abdomen or chest usually due the rise of acid in the stomach to the esophagus when the valve between the stomach and esophagus is not closed properly. This incident not only gives a burning sensation in the chest but may also cause nausea, gas, difficulty breathing and acidity of the throat.
Treating these health problems could use some home remedies. Here we see the review
Home Remedies for Acid Reflux Treatment
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is one of the drugs that can be used to repel acid reflux. It can eliminate acid reflux from your stomach quickly and relieve heartburn. Using this home remedy is said to cure you soon of acid reflux because it acts as a natural antacid.
- Take as much as 1 teaspoon baking soda and mix with a glass of water
- Immediately drink to get relief from acid reflux that you experience, if you want to add flavor, you can put a few drops of lemon juice
- Repeat this method every time you need.
2. Fennel seed
Another home remedy is fennel. Fennel seeds can be used to get rid of Acid Reflux. Fennel seeds helpful to freshen breath and watching the formation of acid in the stomach. For a different sensation, you can consume anise with fennel tea. Look below how to make fennel tea:
- Boil a little water with fennel
- Boil for 10 minutes
- Let stand until cold water and strain
- Want to taste sweet, you can put a little honey
- Drink this mixture ingridient several times a day to get rid of Acid Reflux
3. Mint for Acid Reflux Treatment
Mint is an herb known for its calming effect, It was able to calm digestive problems like Acid Reflux and heartburn quickly. See the trick below.
- Take one teaspoon of mint that has been destroyed, put a glass of hot water
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- Drinking mint tea 2-3 times a day to relieve Acid Reflux and Heartburn.
- Another alternative is chewing fresh mint leaves to relieve heartburn. Avoid this leave if you are experiencing Acid Reflux.
4. Vinegar for Acid Reflux Treatment
Vinegar is one of the ancient medicine in preventing heartburn problems and Acid Reflux. As quoted from lethow.com that vinegar can activate the sphincter below the esophagus so stomach acid does not enter to the esophagus.
Among the many types of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is the best and useful for this problem.
- Prepare one cup water
- Enter apple cider vinegar into it
- Drink this mixture before each eating
5. Drinking milk also prevents Acid Reflux
If you want the other way, please drink a glass of cold milk. This will prevent you from Acid Reflux and heartburn. Milk is said to calm the valve located between the stomach and the throat so that the acid juices in the stomach do not go up to the esophagus.
6. Aloe Vera benefits for Acid Reflux
Want to eliminate Acid Reflux Naturally? Aloe Vera is the answer. Aloe is a well-known herb that is capable of tackling the problem of Acid Reflux. The Aloe Vera is not only beneficial for Acid Reflux but also can prevent inflammation of the digestive tract.
- For best results, drink Aloe Vera juice as much as 1/4 cup, 30 minutes before eating food.
- Make sure you do not consume Aloe Vera juice in excessive doses due to the course of causing diarrhea or diarrhea.
7. Drinking cabbage juice for Acid Reflux Treatment
Cabbage juice is one of home remedies for eliminating Acid Reflux. Cabbage juice is composed of some anti-inflammatory that helps a variety of digestive problems including Acid Reflux.
- One fresh cabbage with two carrots. Milled until smooth
- Also, add a little coconut milk into it
- Drink 1 1/2 cup every morning before consuming food
- If you want a distinctive, you can drink the juice of other ingredients such as cucumber, radishes, carrots or beetroot to reduce stomach acid (the cause of Acid Reflux and Heartburn)
8. Almonds for Acid Reflux Treatment
Furthermore, a home remedy for treating Acid Reflux is almonds. It also includes the traditional grain in preventing gastrointestinal problems like Acid Reflux, Heartburn
- Eating 4-5 almonds after a meal or snack
- You can consume salted almonds or raw, depending on your taste
- Chewing almonds to a paste
- Almonds work by releasing oil to slow down the formation of stomach acid
- Try taking this home remedy when you feel heartburn or gas.
Those are some home remedies for Acid Reflux treatment naturally. Use these traditional medicine is more effective then using the chemical drug. My useful to all