Healthiest Foods in The World – Around us, a lot of healthy fruit and vegetables should we eat. These foods provide enough nutrients for the body. So cute become healthy food for the household. The food is said to be the healthiest foods in the world, because in a small part already provide many nutrients.
Below are 8 Healthiest Foods in The World
– You should know that lemon is a fruit that contains much vitamin C, one lemon provide 100% daily vitamin C intake. This is useful for improving bone health and can increase HDL (good cholesterol)
– Flavonoids contained in lemon beneficial to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and have anti-inflammatory.
When you drink green tea, add a slice of lemon (lemon juice). Research suggests that lemon can increase the absorption of antioxidants in green tea up to 80%.
Why broccoli including healthiest foods in the world?
– One medium stalk of broccoli provides 100% of vitamin C that the body needs. Also, broccoli contains almost 200% of vitamin C that daily recommendation.
– Broccoli also includes healthy foods that can inhibit cancer cells in the body.
Use a microwave to cook broccoli, because it can retain up to 90% of vitamins. Cook by steaming or boiling, you only get 66% of the vitamin.
3. Dark Chocolate
Why dark chocolate is healthy?
– Dark chocolate proved right in preventing blood pressure. In 1/4 ounces each day, the food has been able to avoid blood pressure and make your body healthy
– Cocoa powder as the main ingredient in making chocolate is rich in flavonoids, ie antioxidants that are proven to reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels in the body (HDL)
One dark chocolate alone already contains flavonoids as much as 53.5 milligrams.
– One piece of red potatoes already provides 66 micrograms of folate cells. This is the same amount in one cup of spinach or broccoli.
– Eating one sweet potato, has been able to get eight times amount of defense against cancer cells, and boost immunity.
Consuming potatoes should be after a cold. Research shows that eating potatoes in this state can reduce up to 25% body fat, thanks to a fat-resistant starch.
Why walnuts into a healthiest foods in the world?
– Walnut contains omega-3 highest compared to other. Omega-3 can lower cholesterol levels in the body.
– Omega-3 is also beneficial to improve mood and fight cancer. The omega-3 is also useful to protect the body from direct sunlight.
Eat a few for dessert: The antioxidant melatonin that found in walnuts can help in regulating the sleeping.
Why did avocado included in the healthiest foods in the world?
– Avocado is one of the healthiest foods in the world, the fruit is very much healthy unsaturated fat. According to the study, eating avocado or avocado juice can lower cholesterol by 22%.
– One avocado contains 1/2 of the required fiber every day and contains 40% of folate that needed every day.
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Oatmeal, High-Fiber Foods
- The Best High Fiber and Low Carb Foods You Should Eat
Consuming avocado with salad is able to provide tremendous benefits for you. It will increase the absorption of nutrients, such as beta-carotene up to 5 times compared with no super food.
Do you know why this spice is very good for health?, health benefits of garlic.
– Garlic is a natural spice that very good for health. Garlic can be anti-bacterial and can inhibit the growth of E Coli. Anti-oxidant in garlic is also good in preventing a variety of cancer cells.
– Allicin is an important compound in garlic. Allicin can lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
Crush the garlic to release Allicin, and eat immediately, or grilled a moment.
Spinach is a healthy vegetable, why?
– The spinach contains lutein and zeaxanthin, these two antioxidants essential in maintaining eye health.
– Spinach is one of the natural ingredients that play a role in the fight against cancer.
Should consume spinach with a cook, Cooking spinach should not be too long, but enough for a moment, not to be wilted spinach in a pan.