Frozen hot chocolate is a delicious drink that is everyone’s favourite. Talking about chocolate, then all recipes seem delicious on the tongue. This is true, as evidenced by this one drink recipe. The name is Frozen hot chocolate, with a very extraordinary chocolate mixture to make your days more vibrant. We often serve chocolate drinks as an encouragement in the morning. If you feel interested in our chocolate drink, you can read our post until it’s finished.
This chocolate drink is rich in taste, thick, filled with soft dark chocolate and is very tempting to taste. It is made by using chocolate at room temperature, then adding ice cubes and complete with delicious milk.
Here we share with you a very delicious frozen hot chocolate drink. We will show you step by step so that it is easy to follow as your guide.
This home-made hot chocolate is simple, but the taste is at stake. The simple way makes it easy for you to follow it. This is a drink that is suitable to be enjoyed in summer, this delicious cold drink really tempts our taste buds. Not only for summer, even enjoyed around the world also becomes something interesting and delicious. What did I say, chocolate drink is everyone’s favorite drink, I like it and you like it!
What is Frozen Hot Chocolate?
It is a thick, rich, creamy drink and is topped with dark chocolate. There are also those who make instant chocolate. Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe from scratch is to make hot chocolate first. Then mixed with milk and ice cubes so that it becomes a frozen drink with a tempting chocolate treat.
The initial stage of making Frozen Hot Chocolate is to make Hot chocolate first. Next we just blend the milk and ice cubes. Even though we make it from home, but this is not a home drink, Frozen Hot Chocolate is famous as a delicious drink around the world, it has become a dish in famous NYC restaurants.
How do you want to bring this delicious chocolate drink to your home, just take a look at our review on how to make Frozen Hot Chocolate from your own home.
Materials need to provided:
The ingredients for making this frozen chocolate drink are simple, you can get them easily in supermarkets or grocery stores. Ok, let’s take a look at the ingredients below.
– Dark chocolate. For the original chocolate taste we use dark chocolate. This is not a mandatory ingredient, you can replace dark chocolate with other chocolates such as semi-dark chocolate, or milk chocolate. This is according to individual taste.
– Cocoa powder. In the Frozen Hot Chocolate drink, we add a little cocoa powder, the goal is to give it a rich taste.
– Milk. We used chocolate milk in this Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe. If you want, you can also use whole milk.
– Half and Half. The addition of half and half is to get the thickness and softness.
– Sugar. We use sugar in this recipe, if you use milk chocolate or use a chocolate mixture, here is already enough sweetener for your drink, so there is no need to add sugar.
– Ice. The addition of ice cubes is done when you blend the ingredients, this will give your drink a thick and creamy texture.
How to make Frozen Hot Chocolate?
Are you interested in this Frozen Hot Chocolate drink, if you are looking for the recipe, follow our explanation in this article.
The recipe that we share is homemade frozen hot chocolate, it only takes 10 minutes to prepare it. For summer delights, the frozen version is our favourite, with the blended ice cubes blended into a delicacy. This thick and creamy chocolate drink is similar to Starbucks drinks. Please follow our guide and do it at your home.
Let’s look at how to make frozen hot chocolate carefully.
- Put the ingredients in a medium saucepan, heat on medium heat, add dark chocolate, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and half and half.
- Melt the chocolate. Stir well until all ingredients are combined
- Now cool the hot chocolate. Remove the chocolate from the heat and let it cool.
- Blend. Take a blender, pour room temperature hot chocolate, pour chocolate milk (you can replace it with whole milk), and add ice cubes. Press the blender button and blend until all ingredients are smooth, creamy.
- Serve and enjoy. Pour the Frozen Hot Chocolate in a serving glass. To be more delicious, topped with chocolate cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate curls. Now the frozen hot chocolate is ready to be served and enjoyed.
Tips for making frozen hot chocolate
– For an even better taste: Make hot chocolate from scratch and use chocolate milk while you’re blending, it will give it an incredibly delicious taste.
– For Thickness: Add ice cubes when blending so that your chocolate drink becomes thick and delicious.
– Milk Options: The milk you use is according to individual tastes. We use chocolate milk in this frozen hot chocolate recipe, you can use whole milk but don’t forget to use cocoa powder.
– For Hot Chocolate: To make hot chocolate we use dark chocolate, and cocoa powder. In addition to using dark chocolate, you can express yourself with dark semi-sweet chocolate, before adding hot chocolate to the blender, make sure your chocolate is cold at room temperature.
– Serving: Now is the time to serve your homemade frozen hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup or chocolate curls. The frozen hot chocolate drink is delicious and great as a dessert on a party day. Passing your hot day with a glass of cold thick chocolate drink is very pleasant. Please try it at home!
Also see more:
- Mocha Coffee Recipe: Chocolate Flavor Drink, Delicious
- Black Coffee Drink Recipe (Hot and Cold Coffee)
- 4 Proven Fat-Burning Drinks
The Frozen Hot Chocolate drink in our recipe contains 556 calories for one serving, these calories are an approximate nutrition calculator. So, the number of calories can change according to the ingredients you use. You can also find nutritional information for this frozen hot chocolate drink in the recipe card below.
Serve with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate curls, and ready to drink like a restaurant drink.
Frozen hot chocolate drinks can be stored in the refrigerator for two days. For a more delicious dish, you can add milk and ice cubes back when taking it from the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information for 1 Cup
Calories: 534, Total Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 17g, Unsaturated Fat: 10g, Trans Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 58g, Cholesterol: 26mg, Sodium: 107mg, Sugar: 48g, Fiber: 6g, Protein: 10g