Vegan brownies are delicious cakes that vegans are fighting for. We will share with you the vegan food that vegetarians love. This brownies are filled with fudgy and will tantalize your appetite. After trying our recipe, you have to be careful because you will never like your store-bought vegan brownies again. This vegan cake recipe is easy and quick!
Whether you’re looking for vegan food recipes or whoever you are looking for vegan brownies or brownies without animal ingredients like milk and eggs, then you’ve come to the right site. We will share with you a vegan brownie recipe that is easy, simple and fast to make.
Fudgy Vegan Brownies Recipe
Homemade brownies have many recipes, ranging from using animal products to those that don’t. But among the many brownie recipes, we really like this vegan brownie recipe that we will share. It is safe for anyone and is a coveted cake for vegans and vegetarians.
These brownies are smooth and you won’t get any granular sugar that will irritate your bite.
There is an added value from the brownies that we share, this brownies cake are rich with fudgy which are everyone’s favorite food. We used cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. This is awesome!
Surprisingly, as the name suggests “vegan brownies” we don’t need eggs to make this delicious cake. You don’t need eggs, you don’t even need to use an egg substitute, but the results are still very satisfying.
Let’s go ahead, let’s see what the ingredients are for making these fudgy-rich vegan brownies below.
- For those of you who want to print this recipe, you can see it on the recipe card below.
- We use hot melt vegan butter, it’s a balance of nature which we love.
- Non-dairy milk. We use soy milk or oat milk
- Vanilla Extract
- All-purpose flour
- Cocoa powder, we use natural cocoa powder, and not a processed product (to avoid any animal ingredients)
- Baking powder, not baking soda
- Chocolate chips and salt
You have to be observant in looking for chocolate chips, choose vegan ones and there are many brands of chocolate chips that are vegan like Enjoy Life and Simple Truth Allergy-Friendly chocolate chips!
Making brownies is so easy, it’s an easy and quick dessert to make. To make things easier for you, you need some tools such as measuring cups, a few bowls, spoons, parchment paper, you also need an 8X8 tin, prepare a little butter, and sesame oil to grease the pan.
– First of all, you have to preheat the oven, line it with a baking sheet, take parchment paper and cut it into two pieces. Adjust the paper width according to the size of the pan. On the edges leave the paper long and you can hold it there as you pull your vegan brownies out of the oven.
– What you should also pay attention to is that your parchment paper does not slip from the pan, so you have to grease the pan with oil, we used sesame oil. We also use butter to rub it like glue, this will make your job easier,.
– Now prepare your pan, set it aside and start making the dough.
– Stir into a mixture of vegan butter and sugar. This will make your sugar break and melt when baked. Wet ingredients such as non-dairy milk, vanilla are mixed evenly.
– Use a separate bowl to mix the flour, baking powder (not baking soda), cocoa powder, and salt. This is important and make sure everything is mixed well. Do it well and definitely.
– Now it’s time to mix your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. This dough will be very dense and you will then fold it into chocolate chips.
How Can I Tell When These Brownies are Done?
It is very easy to find out if your Vegan Brownies are cooked. You can use a toothpick and stick it in the center of your Vegan Brownies. If when the toothpick sticks there is melted chocolate stuck to it, this indicates that your cake is not yet cooked. However, if the toothpick you plugged in is clean and there is no melted chocolate stuck to it, then this is an indication that your Vegan Brownies are cooked.
But if it’s been 30 minutes and the toothpick is still sticky, this could be the result of a fudgy dough. Remember, lift your Brownies when they are cooked and avoid overcooking because it can make your cake less tasty. If it is too ripe, then your Vegan Brownies will be very brittle and hard.
Remember, undercooked brownies are better than overcooked ones.
How to Cut Fudgy Brownies Without Making a Mess
Another important thing is to cut your Vegan Brownies neatly, do it wisely so they don’t fall apart. We’ve collected tips for cutting Vegan Brownies so they don’t fall apart, check out the review!
- First: Make sure your brownies are not sticky anymore (it’s cooked), because Vegan Brownies that are still sticky can fall apart when cut.
- Then, place the brownies on a cutting board, take a sharp and long knife. Dip the knife in hot water, and make your first cut.
- When cutting Brownies is done, clean your knife by dipping it in hot water and wiping it with a paper towel.
- Cut your Vegan Brownies vertically and horizontally. And now your brownies are ready to be served.
The middle is our favourite, whether you are too or you prefer brownies on the edges.
You may also like:
How are Brownies Stored and Frozen?
If you don’t finish it in one meal, leftover vegan brownies can be stored properly, you must first put them in an airtight container. Store it on the counter at room temperature and it will keep for up to 5 days.
If you like cold with a slightly firm texture and delicious, you can store vegan brownies in your refrigerator. When enjoying it again you can microwave it for 20 seconds or if you like a firm texture, you can leave it alone. Take it out of the fridge and it’s ready to be enjoyed.
If you can’t finish your cake within five days (5 days), then you should freeze it in the freezer. Place the vegan brownies in an airtight container and freeze in the freezer and keep for 3 months.
How? Are you ready to try it? If we always like to try new things related to vegan brownies or non-vegan brownies.
Calories: 378kcal | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Carbohydrates: 61g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Potassium: 170mg | Sodium: 153mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 514IU | Calcium: 64mg | Sugar: 43g | Iron: 3mg.