Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is a chicken dish that is formulated with several other ingredients such as beef, cheese and seasoned with ranch sauce. This dish can provide a warm and simple dinner, it’s perfect for your busy days.
The word “crack” sounds fine and can be appetizing. It is a delicious food and can be addictive to many. Crack chicken is so delicious and it would be wonderful if this food was made with Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix. Here we will discuss how to make delicious crack chicken.
Crack Chicken Recipe
Before making crack chicken, you have to first understand what chack chicken actually is? It is a calming combination of several ingredients such as cream cheese, ranch, beef and cheddar. It’s almost the same as the crack dip, has the same taste, but makes it even more special because of the added chicken meat. By knowing the recipe, you can make lots of crack chicken to enjoy your day off.
This includes foods for the keto diet, almost everyone likes it. The taste is soft, rich and delicious. Almost suitable for all food menus, crack chicken provides the right taste for all situations.
Also see: 13+ Best Thanksgiving Salad Recipes
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Ingredients
Here, simple ingredients for making crack chicken. When all the ingredients are combined it will produce an amazing taste.
- Chicken breast without skin and bones,
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning, This is a homemade, dry mix and not a ranch dressing.
- Cream Cheese, feels creamy and filling
- Beef, cooked and then stirred in chicken
- Cheddar Cheese, grate this on top and melt warm.
- Green Onion, this is a topping as a garnish on top of the food when finished
How to Make Crack Chicken
Making it very easy, you just need to follow these instructions, and then you ask why we haven’t cooked more since yesterday.
Slow Cooker: Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spread dry ranch and seasonings. Then cut the cheese into squares.
Cook: Use low heat for cooking, it may take 6-8. If you want to hurry, you can use high heat, but cook for 4 hours.
Shred: Shredded chicken and sprinkle with beef dagign, and cheese topping on top. Cover the top until it melts, and don’t forget to garnish it with green onions.
Tips for the Best Crack Chicken Slow Cooker
For those of you who find it difficult to present this chicken crack food, you can listen to the following tips.
- Chicken: To reduce fat, use chicken without skin and bones. You can also use skinless, boneless chicken thighs. It can provide the same success as skin and bone free chicken breast.
- Beef: For optimal results, use crushed smoked beef.
- Don’t let it dry out, long cooking over low heat can give you a high success rate.
- Cream Cheese: Cut the cheese and spread it over the chicken until it is evenly melted.
- Cheddar Cheese: Beef and chicken go well with cheddar cheese. You can innovate with jalapeno for even more results.
- Storing Cheddar Ranch Chicken: Store cheddar ranch chicken in an airtight container and this lasts 3 to 4 days. If you want it longer, put it in an airtight container that is safe for the freezer, it will last for 3 months.
- Double: For multiple results, you can double the recipe by the same proportion. This makes it easier for you to eat when busy or at dinner which often leaves you less time to prepare dinner.
Shredding Chicken: Shredding chicken is easy to do with your hands, do it a little at a time.
Eating chicken crack is best with?
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is a versatile food. You can consume it as a light meal or as a substitute for a main meal. In fact, this food can be served in various ways, try to prepare this recipe and serve it to your family.
Some of the best ways to eat crack chicken, please pay attention, sometimes there is one that you like.
Over rice: Use it on rice like the Asian way of eating
Hamburger buns or Pitas: Eating with a hamburger, you can put cracked chicken into a bun or burger, and feel the taste.
Mashed potatoes: Eat with mashed potatoes for a rich source of nutrients
Inside of baked potatoes: Put in baked potatoes and put the chicken in the potatoes too.
Crackers and veggies: Dine with sauce on a tray and this provides a delicious taste.
Lettuce Wraps or on top of a salad: Crack chicken can also be eaten with salad, you can try one of the best salad recipes. Place on top of the salad greens with the chicken and beef mixture.
Pasta: You can also consume crak chicken by using pasta. Add it on top of the pasta and enjoy with your friends.