Brooklyn Decker Measurements – Brooklyn Danielle Decker Roddick is an American model and actress born April 12, 1987, best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including her appearance on the cover of the 2010 issue.
Not only has worked for the Victoria’s Secret for the 2010 “Swim” collection, but Brooklyn Danielle Decker has been appear on TV for a long time as a guest on Chuck, Ugly Betty, The League, and Royal Pains. Later, she also became an actress in many films such as Battleship and What to Expect When You’re Expecting. This beautiful and sexy actress is married to a tennis player named Andy Roddick.
Table of Contents
Brooklyn Decker Measurements
Here we’ll take a closer look at Brooklyn Danielle Decker measurements, including her body stats, weight, height, and more.
|Brooklyn Decker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1987|
Brooklyn Danielle Decker
Brooke, Brooklyn Decker
Now Brooklyn Decker is approximately 34 years old, based on his birth date on April 12, 1987.
She is a beautiful girl born in Kettering, Ohio, United States
Now Brooklyn Decker lives in Austin, Texas, United States
Brooklyn Decker Nationality
United States of America
Models and actress
Family of Brooklyn Decker
His father is Stephen Decker (Pacemaker Salesman), while his mother is Tessa (Nurse), and has one brother, Jordan (Younger Brother).
Brooklyn Decker is listed as a model with several agencies:
- Place Model Management
- Select Model Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend or Partner
Brooklyn Decker has dated –Her partner is Andy Roddick from 2007 to present (2007-Present).
Andy Roddick is a sportsman and now retired from tennis, he has been a tennis world champion in the past.
Brooklyn Decker met and became acquainted with Andy Roddick in 2007 at the Davis Cup. He was targeted by Andy and became a girl who became the target of his eyes in the crowd. Later, Andy Roddick announced his engagement to Brooklyn Decker on March 31, 2008. and the two got married on April 17, 2009.
The couple was then blessed with two children, they are son Hank (b. September 2015) and a daughter (b. November 2017).
Brooklyn Decker Measurements
- Dress Size: 4 (US) or 36 (EU)
- Bra Size: 36DD
- Shoe Size: According to Celebuzz, she was wearing shoes of size 8½ in the fifth grade. This is also her mother’s shoe size.
Brooklyn Decker has modeled fish and advertised for American Eagle, Gap, Victoria’s Secret and Hollister.
On her social media, Brooklyn Decker supports various brands such as Finery, Black Forest USA gummies, Splenda, etc.
Also see: Chloe Bennet’s Measurements
Best Known For:
Brooklyn Decker is well known for his appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Appearance in the first video
Brooklyn Decker has been featured in the music video for the band Jimmy Buffett and 3 Doors Down.
Brooklyn Decker’s first film
2011 romantic comedy film, Just Go With It, in this film he played Palmer Dodge. She was awarded the “Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Breakout Female”.
First TV Show
Comedy television pilot, Lipshitz Saves the World and starred as Rebecca Fellini in 2007.
Brooklyn Decker is always in shape and he does a lot of work in the form of workouts. Usually, before he shoots, Brooklyn Decker always does abdominal exercises for several sessions. This includes fitness exercises that he loves. He is very smart in training, sometimes he does exercises with various shapes and styles such as straight sit ups, side sit ups, or twists so that he does not get bored in training.
Unlike the case with other women in general who do not like weight training. Brooklyn Decker loves weight training, he usually takes 10 to 15 pounds of weights and does 10-15 reps with those weights. When traveling, sometimes he likes to run and this can be a separate exercise in lieu of going to the gym.
She likes to snack on snacks every day, ice cream is one of the favorite foods of this girl named Brooklyn Decker.
Brooklyn Decker Favorite
- Sweets – Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish
- Snacks – Almonds, cashews, berries, Brazil nuts, hummus
- Band – Dave Matthews Band
Others Brooklyn Decker Facts
- Since the age of 16 he has been a model
- Brooklyn Decker started his career by being the face of Mauri Simone, a popular prom dressmaker.
- In 2003, Brooklyn Decker won the Model of the Year award at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
- Men’s Health listed Brooklyn Decker on its “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” list.
- Brooklyn Decker designed the cover for the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
- Decker is a basketball fan and Carolina Panthers fan.
- Brooklyn Decker has graced the covers of Women’s Health, Flare, Alpha, Petra, GQ, Esquire, Fitness, Glamor, Page Six, Ocean Drive, Redbook, Self, and others.
- She was considered for a role in the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, but later this role was transferred to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.