Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts – This is a salad from a grilled brussel sprout using balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Suitable as a fall menu or as a snack for the family at thanksgiving events and so on.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts is a new salad recipe that was successfully created from the previous recipe. This time we’re going to roast the sprouts with a combination of balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. The pungent odor of balsamic vinegar makes this salad response intriguing to enjoy. It tastes sweet and caramelized, it’s also almost the same way of making a salad in the previous article, it’s just that we’re grilling sprouts and onions here. Next, mix the vegetables with spicy farro, this will give it a tangy taste and extraordinary taste.
This roasted sprouts salad is a combination of ingredients such as balsamic vinegar, roasted onion, farro, so it tastes sweet, savory, and delicious. This Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts salad menu is perfect to be served in the fall to commemorate your friendsgiving or thanksgiving moments. Apart from being a snack menu, you can also serve this light salad for lunch or dinner. Its simple, light nature is suitable to be served anytime. Hope you can try it. Choose one best balsamic here!
Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Recipe Ingredients
Since this is an autumn salad recipe, we used ingredients that are easy to get in the fall. Among the materials used are:
– Brussels sprouts, have a few plates of Brussels sprouts and grab the fresh ones.
– Onion, when the onions are roasted, the taste will be more delicious and savory, adding to the flavor of your cooking.
Check also: Butternut Squash Salad Recipe
– Maple syrup and malsamic vinegar. The provision of balsamic vinegar is very delicious and gives a sharp taste. Without balsamic vinegar, this grilled brussel sprout salad is nothing. So prepare this vinegar before you start.
– Farro, the addition of farro makes food warm and spicy, even making the texture chewy. You can also use whole wheat instead of farro. For those who want to be gluten-free, you can replace farro with wild rice or with quinoa.
– Cranberries. The addition of cranberries will give it a chewy and sweet and sour taste, this will enrich the taste of your salad.
– Pecans, they provide a rich flavor especially when combined with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar.
– Lemon juice and Dijon mustard, the addition of lemon juice and dijon mustard further add to the delicacy of a baked brussep salad with balsamic. This is really a combination of extraordinary salad ingredients, you will definitely be addicted to this ingredient.
– For non-vegetarians, you can add a little feta or parmesan, this will add value to the flavor of the grilled brussel sprout salad.
Serve straight from the oven or enjoy at room temperature. Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts can last up to 2 days in the refrigerator and are great to eat when they are crispy, which is the first day they are made.
Also see: Brussels Sprout Salad Recipe
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Serving
You can enjoy grilled brussel sprout salad with ease, in many ways, but here we give you the best suggestions for enjoying this salad. The presence of grilled vegetables, farro and nuts makes this dish very easy to enjoy. For an even tastier result, you can pair it with a bowl of butternuts pumpkin soup or as an autumn dinner.
Grilled Brussels sprouts mixed with baksamic vinegar and maple syrup give a rich flavor making it perfect for a family holiday or as a menu on Thanksgiving weekend.
For even more appetizing, enjoy it with sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes. Also add apple crumble as a vital food. Make sure your holiday is fantastic with this light dish.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
To make this salad, you’ve made a summary of how to serve this grilled brussel sprouts salad, here’s how:
- Maple, Balsamic, Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced or halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
Ingredients for serving
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or according to taste
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup toasted pecans
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
- A handful of microgreens (optional)
How to make:
1. Roast the Brussels Sprouts
To roast Brussels sprouts, preheat the oven to 425 ° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, spread the Brussels sprouts on the parchment paper, also spread the thinly sliced red onions. Then, on the baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, pepper and a little sea salt. then, stir evenly and bake until tender. This should take about 30-40 minutes.
Read more: Best Healthy Salad Ingredients for Weight Loss
2. Serve the grilled brussel salad
Take a large bowl, in it mix one tablespoon of olive oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice, pepper, salt, add farro and mix well. Next, add the brussel sprouts and cranberries and pecans. Stir and season again with pepper, salt and lemon juice. Done,
Now serve by sprinkling the microgreens on top to garnish and enjoy.
Notes: Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts salad is great to enjoy while still warm or at room temperature. For gluten-free, remove farro and replace it with wild rice or quinoa.
20 minutes preparation time,
cooking time 40 minutes,
and the result is for 4 servings
The total time spent was 1 hour