Baking Soda For Dandruff – Try to imagine, if when combing your hair you see dandruff falling on your shoulder. Of course, you are very upset and want to immediately stop your problem. Ops, but you are late. When your hair is filled with dandruff, the right step is to learn how to get rid of dandruff and apply it soon. Indeed, it is very difficult to completely eliminate dandruff in your hair, but if the treatment is done regularly then your hair must be free of dandruff.
Did you know, some dandruff drugs actually come from your own kitchen. You don’t need to buy at all, go to the kitchen and take it, then make a mixture and paste it into your hair. As easy as that, wait a minute, I will explain the benefits of baking soda to get rid of dandruff completely easily. Ok, your job is to read all of these articles and immediately practice them.
Baking Soda For Dandruff
The material you need to make a dandruff repellent herb is very easy, the price is cheap and the results are more effective than the shampoo with the high price you buy. In fact, shampoos contain chemicals that sometimes are more beneficial than the benefits you get.
Using natural methods to get rid of dandruff with baking soda is more simple and effective compared to expensive products on the market. Ok, read on, because we will provide ways to make concoctions to get rid of dandruff from baking soda.
Is baking soda effective for removing dandruff?
Baking soda is a natural ingredient that can free you from attacks of dandruff. Only with a few times of use, your head will be clean of flakes of dandruff and you can comb your hair without having to see dandruff again.
Here are the benefits of baking soda for your dandruff:
- Baking soda can remove excess sebum produced by the scalp so it does not cause dirty scalp. This will avoid dandruff.
- Baking soda is a natural antiseptic that can remove and kill mold. Dandruff is a scalp disorder caused by fungi.
- Using baking soda can soothe the scalp because it reduces the production of oil on the scalp which consequently balances the pH of the head.
- Quality baking soda to absorb oil, then you can use baking soda as a dry shampoo.
- How to use baking soda for dandruff is to interfere with 3 spoons of baking soda with a cup of warm water. Mix evenly and use on the scalp, let stand for 2 or 3 minutes and rinse as usual using shampoo.
To be more optimal and effective in removing dandruff, you can use baking soda which is mixed with other ingredients. Here are some recipes for baking soda to get rid of dandruff.
1. Baking soda with apple cider vinegar to get rid of dandruff
- Baking soda as much as 2 tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar is 2 to 3 tablespoons
How to make:
- Both ingredients are mixed evenly and use on the scalp.
- Rub on the scalp for two minutes.
- Wash your scalp with cold water
- Do this treatment twice a week.
Ways of working:
The acidic properties of apple cider vinegar will stabilize alkaline baking soda properties. When both are mixed, it will become a skin pH balancer and anti-microbial which is ready to kill the fungus on the scalp.
2. Baking Soda and lemon For Dandruff
The ingredient you need:
- Lemon juice as much as 2 tablespoons
- Baking soda is 1 1/2 teaspoons
How to make:
- Combine the two ingredients to become like pasta, apply to the scalp.
- Massage the scalp and let it sit for 3 minutes
- Clean your scalp with cold water
- Do this treatment twice a week.
How to work:
Lemon juice is a natural ingredient that is useful for killing fungi perfectly.
3. Baking Soda and olive oil for dandruff
The ingredient needed:
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One egg yolk
- Olive oil as much as one tablespoon
How to make:
- Olive oil is warmed and put into eggs yolks
- Then, add baking soda and mix evenly
- Apply to the scalp and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your scalp with warm water first, then rinse with cold water
- Perform treatment to get rid of dandruff twice a week.
How does it work:
Baking soda is useful for removing excess oil from the scalp,
While olive oil is good for keeping the scalp moist,
While egg yolks are useful for making your hair glow and glow again.
4. Baking Soda and Coconut Oil For Dandruff
The ingredient that must be prepared:
- Baking soda is 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Coconut oil as much as 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to make:
- Add honey and coconut oil to baking soda, mix evenly
- Apply to the scalp and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes
- Rinse your hair as usual
- Do treatment twice a week
How does it work
The coconut oil is emollient and humectant, it is useful to get rid of itching on the scalp and eliminate dryness. While honey also functions to maintain moisture plus contains antioxidants that are good for restoring damage to the hair. [Read more: Coconut Oil for Dandruff]
5. Baking soda and honey
Honey is natural from bees which is rich in antioxidants that are useful for removing toxic chemicals from the body. Honey is also moist and can provide moisture to the hair roots so as to prevent hair damage due to dryness.
How to make a dandruff removal potion with honey and baking soda:
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey
All ingredients are mixed until they become a unified whole, and apply on the scalp, leave for half an hour and rinse with clean water.
For best results in removing dandruff, apply this concoction twice a week.
6. Mix baking soda and tea tree oil
Another one of the best ingredients to get rid of dandruff. It is a mixture of baking soda with tea tree oil. This combination of ingredients provides anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties so that it speeds up the cleaning process when combined with baking soda.
Check out the method of creation:
- Half cup water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Stir the ingredients to form a paste
This concoction is applied to the scalp, let stand for 15 minutes, and use twice a week.
7. Baking soda and beetroot
There is also an ingredient to get rid of dandruff from a combination of baking soda and beetroot. To get beautiful and shiny hair, use beet root and baking soda as a hair mask to get rid of dandruff.
Ingredients and method of manufacture:
- Make a paste of baking soda and water
- Apply on hair and scalp and leave for 2 minutes
- Then, apply fresh beet juice to your hair and scalp.
Let stand for a few minutes, and rinse with cold water
Use twice a week for best results
8. Baking soda and ginger
In addition to baking soda and honey, you also mix baking soda with ginger as a natural ingredient to get rid of dandruff.
Ginger is an anti-bacterial rich spice that is important in repairing hair roots and scalp so it is the first ingredient to look for. Well, by adding ginger, the baking soda will be stronger in removing dandruff. Here’s how to make it.
- Prepare a tablespoon of baking soda
- Add ginger juice, a few drops of lemon juice, and make a paste
- Apply on the scalp and hair roots, massage lightly
- Leave it for a few minutes
- Rinse with cold water
Why Do People Use Baking Soda for Dandruff?
Indeed, talking about baking in eliminating dandruff, there is no scientific evidence to support it. However, the results of the practice of some people have proven that baking soda is one of the proven ingredients in clearing dandruff at the hair roots.
For those who often use baking soda as a natural ingredient to get rid of dandruff, they often use the following research results as support and support in applying baking soda.
– In 2013, a study showed that baking soda contains antifungal properties
– In 2005, a study of 31 people with psoriasis found that using baking soda for itching and irritation could reduce the problem.