The road to being the best, the ultimate in any sporting discipline, and the one that holds up the gold medal at the end of the day takes a certain breed of person. The one with that determination and focus not found in just anybody, they know exactly what they want and they will do anything to get the job done.
Some say it means staying an extra hour or two at the gym, adding extra weight to the gym bar for those last few sets, or pushing harder and faster than the person next to you. These all might ring true if you want to be at the top level like the rest of the “Jones’s,” but to be the one looking down on all of them, you need that boost advantageously found in a bottle.
What am I talking about you’re asking? Simple, the ever-popular product known as steroids, a synthetic performance-enhancing drug that tweaks the way your body reacts, recovers, and becomes the ultimate lean machine.
Steroids are a man-made compound which you can read the more in-depth, ‘geek’ version of in this link, but essentially it mimics hormones naturally made in the body already and thus giving you more of a good thing when it comes to your fitness regime and getting back to the gym in shorter turn-around time.
In the early 1930s when they were first known to be synthesized, they are now increasingly used for medicinal purposes and to promote muscle growth. It has also been shown to aid in the inducing of puberty in males where the body has insufficient testosterone to ‘activate’ the process on its own, steroids help this process along and in the interim increase appetite.
Also see: Where Is BPC-157 for Sale?
5 Reasons why athletes use steroids.
Every sportsman and woman make ‘the choice’ to use steroids to enhance their physical appearance, whether to gain an advantage in their respective disciplines or for cosmetic purposes to look like those Calvin Klein models we all ogle at in magazines, am I right ladies?
The reason is not black and white, right or wrong as some people may like to think, but a matter of preference and personal decision making.
- This is for the majority of steroid users the main objective, they are at the gym every day, pushing themselves to the limits with ‘ok’ results and wanting more. So, the next step in their minds is to take a physical enhancing helping hand as it were and gain that little bit extra over the rest of the fitness junkies on the 9-5 gym train.
- The muscles get back to functioning mode quicker, you are constantly breaking down and damaging the cells in the muscles to increase their size and strength, with steroids this process is sped up and you can get back to training and building with fewer rest days.
- It is no secret that all this physical exertion is exhausting, we get tired as humans as it is, adding to that a grueling fitness program, and our bodies start to take a toll. Steroids help with longer pain and strength durability, pushing for longer, holding on tighter all to achieve the ultimate goal, lean muscle mass with decreased body fat.
Everyone has their opinions and advice on any subject, we know this, we all have something to say, so take a minute to read this blog on why athletes feel the need to use drugs and listen to what those comments are from people in the industry.
- This may not necessarily be a physical attribute but it does still indicate the use and consumption of the drug, athletes are sometimes approached by influential parties with a financial offer to not only be seen or be known to use their product for endorsement purposes or to gain an advantage over other competitors.
- We all like to keep up with trends, and for some trying to be with the ‘in-crowd,’ this means taking to steroid use and looking a certain way, as long as you do it for you and with no pressure and you like the way it makes you look or feel, I say go for it.
The right steroid for you.
This for me is where it all starts to get a bit daunting and overwhelming, the names for starters have a minimum of 8 letters to them, then the ingredients, the brands and popularity and suddenly I’m hiding under the duvet not knowing what is going on or where to turn.
This is the time when you not only need to sit down and talk to the professionals in the industry but hearing what others have to say, their experiences and recommendations, and how it relates to you and what you are looking to achieve.
Have your reason for beginning or using steroids in mind, your goals, your focus, and commitment to the cause. Just taking the drugs and not having the determination to attend the gym or training is a waste and can cause harmful side-effects to your body and overall well-being.
For help on where to start, check out https://www.healthfitnessdrug.com/anavar/ for advice on products best suited to your needs, guidance on which products will help you get to and achieve your goals and you can browse the range of options available on the market.
The key is to do your research, take your time when beginning your fitness journey, and steroid-using chapter until you are comfortable, and know what you are doing. There is nothing worse than rushing into things thinking you know it all and having to deal with the consequences of hasty and rash decisions.
You have taken the bold step into doing what you feel is the best solution to what will soon no longer be what you consider an issue, and if that means taking PED or steroids to get you there, do it and do it right.