Remedy for Skin Whitening – Whitening skin has been a popular trend in many cultures for centuries. The demand for fairness creams, soaps, and other products continues to grow. Although the market is flooded with many products, people are still looking for more effective and safe ways to get brighter skin.
There are many benefits of having fair skin. In some societies, it is seen as a sign of beauty and success. It can also boost one’s confidence. However, the quest for fairer skin can also lead to some dangerous practices.
Many commercial fairness products contain harmful chemicals like hydroquinone and mercury. These can cause serious side effects like skin cancer, liver damage, and kidney failure. So, it is important to be careful while choosing a fairness product.
Remedy for Skin Whitening
There are some natural remedies that can help you achieve brighter skin without any side effects. These remedies are made from ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
Turmeric has been used in India for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce swelling and redness.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that gives tomatoes their red color. Lycopene is known to protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays. Tomatoes also have astringent properties that can help to tighten pores and remove excess oil from the skin.
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that can help to lighten dark spots and acne scars. Lemon juice is also rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Cucumber has cooling and refreshing properties that can help to soothe irritated skin. It is also rich in vitamin C and caffeic acid, both of which help to reduce inflammation.
These are just some of the many natural ingredients that can be used to lighten the skin. You can experiment with different combinations of these ingredients to find the perfect remedy for your skin type.
Home Remedy for Skin Whitening Naturally
1. Orange peel and yogurt
This is a natural and traditional material for whitening the skin.
Take an orange peel and put under the sun to dry and crisp, and the orange skin moisture disappears.
- Minced orange peel that has dried into a powder then take one tablespoon of orange peel powder, and mix with a tablespoon of yogurt without flavor, mix it until becoming pasta.
- Then, apply this mixture on the skin, leave for 20 minutes and rinse with clean water
The mask is excellent for removing skin blemishes and dark spots on the skin. Orange peel powder can also remove blackheads, use by rotating or circular, then the blackheads would disappear.
2. A face mask of lemon juice
How to make a home remedy for skin whitening with a mask of lemon juice. Look below
- Use lemon juice on the entire skin that you want to clean, then let stand for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water, or can also use ordinary water.
Remember lemon make your skin more sensitive, i.e., sensitive to sunlight, because it is a natural bleach. So do not go into the sun immediately after use. Wait at least 5-8 hours before stepping out. Moreover, when you leave the house, make sure you use an umbrella.
See another remedy:
3. Lemon or citrus to whiten the face
Furthermore, a home remedy for skin whitening is by using lemon or citrus. Lemon or citrus fruit is famous for acidic properties that work well for cleansing the skin.
- Lemon or orange peel
- Raw milk
- Take the outside of the lemon peel and grate, dry it in the sun, do not use a microwave. Then grow or milled into a powder
- Combine with raw milk and used as a pack on the affected area.
- Wash with warm water.
- Immediately use the toner cold.
4. Tomato juice as facial whitening mask
- Tomato juice
If you do not like the tomatoes, you can replace it with a cucumber or potato.
- Apply tomato juice on the skin with a cotton ball
- Allow drying
5. Mask turmeric to whiten the skin
It is one of the oldest and most reliable tips to whiten the skin. Many people whiten the skin by using turmeric, and the results can be proved.
- Raw milk
All the above materials are known for whitening properties. You can use this material to get your dream skin. In fact, Queen Cleopatra bathed with raw milk and roses, and the results were very surprising to many people.
- Creating a pack of turmeric powder with about one teaspoon, besan or gram flour,
- Use a little raw milk to make a paste
- Add Chandan or sandalwood powder around two tablespoons of this mixture.
- Use the moistened face that does not let it dry out completely, whenever u feel the stretch, using a little milk or water and massage again and leave.
- The total time shall not exceed such as 20 minutes or more.
- Wash with regular water.
These are 5 Home remedy for skin whitening using natural ingredients that is reliable and free from side effects. Hope it is useful